Tuesday 20 November 2007

Out there with the Feminist Mormon Housewives!

Here's a hilarious example of how our media can turn up in the most unexpected of places. I made a video for Remembrance Sunday. It had 'honours' from Youtube - like '#1 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Nonprofits & Activism - United Kingdom'. But sure honours come a go quickly. I checked back on it today and saw it had been linked from a couple of sites.

I clicked one of the links to find myself somewhere I didn't belong! The Feminist Mormon Housewives hadn't embedded my video in their blog but by embedding a related YouTube video mine was appearing on their site once the other one had finished playing. And people had clicked to watched my video.

So what do we learn today?

1. There is such a thing as a Feminist Mormon Housewife
2. You have no idea where a YouTube video will end up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thegutenbergeffect.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com